As we all know by now…we are now officially on the road to reopening our restaurants in New Mexico and all of us at Savoy are very excited to return to business and see the return of our loyal and caring patrons.
With that said we will all have to remain cautious and 100% focused on maintaining our own safety and the safety of others around us.
Know that we have much to do and the way in which we do business will be slightly different for all of us for at least a little while!
Here is a highlight of what you can expect at Savoy and our other Albuquerque restaurants:
- One menu in both our dining room, Lounge and Patio. As we have always done…we will happily extend our full dining room menu no matter where you choose to sit. What will be a little different is the fact that we now will extend our Happy Hour food and drinks in our dining room! We do this because we know the seating will be limited and we believe that this will allow us to accommodate as many of our patrons as possible while spreading you all out in a safe way.
- Abbreviated / Modified Hours of Operation; for at least a few weeks the restaurant will be open Tuesday through Sunday from 4pm until 9pm. We will be closed on Mondays but our party rooms will still be available for booking. Our slightly abbreviated Happy Hour menu will be available Tuesday through Sunday from 4pm until 6pm in all areas of the restaurant.
- We will still be taking reservations for our dining room as usual and our Lounge and Patio will remain first come first served but we ask that all patrons arrive through the main entry at which point one of us will seat you and your party of up to six patrons.
- Our party rooms are quite spacious and we are happy to host an event but obviously we will be limited to smaller overall group sizes so that we can safely space our tables. Please call or email us so we can discuss the specifics. As always, during lunch we can open for your group event and utilize any space in our restaurant in a way to safely execute your private event.
- We will be offering a more extensive takeout menu and will have those available on our website very soon. Please check back in the coming days. They will be geared towards family style but you can still order from our full menu a la carte items if you would like once we have reopened.
Thank you for your patience in allowing us to get ready for your return in the next week or so!
We are as anxious as you all are to get back to “social-distance socializing together!”